Thursday, March 02, 2006

Boooooooooored

I am so bored at work. I've actually spent work time watching movies and playing games without having to hide it. I keep asking Rick if he wants any help with anything and he just laughs at me - he doesn't have enough to keep himself busy.

The dog is getting a bath tomorrow in anticipation of going to Santa Fe. It's a good thing, too. Ever since we picked her up from Bow Wow, I think she's smelled like cream of mushroom soup. And I hate cream of mushroom soup. It took me a couple of days to figure that out, by the way. It's not one of those scents that jumps out at you.

The kitties are going in on Saturday. All three wil be getting baths and claw trims. Quincy will probably get his mane clipped, too.

I'm getting nervous about going to NM. It seems like there's so much to do before I go. I really should make a list - that always makes it better. I like having it in writing, exactly what I need to accomplish. But it's not like I'm leaving the country. I'll be a few hours away by plane if I have to come back for something and I'm sure there will be a Target in town if I forget to pack something. I do need to let BG know that I'm coming. She offered me a Disney show in Santa Fe and I turned it down. But things have changed because of her offer and I don't want her to think it was personal.

No comments: