Friday, March 03, 2006

2 Weeks To Go

2 weeks from tomorrow, we leave for Santa Fe. I got the apartment set up, now I just have to fill it with furniture and arrange for electricty, cable, phone, and internet. I can see the benefits of just staying in the hotel the production provides, but I'm sure I'll be glad in the end.

My sister called me today to tell me she got an email from my cousin Lou. He's moved to LA from NY and wants to get in touch with me. She wanted to make sure it was ok to give him my info. Of course it is! I haven't seen him for probably 20 years, but he, my brother Brian, and I were like the 3 Musketeers when we were little. We were all within 17 months in age and got along pretty well. Lou was a child prodigy at the piano and always smart, but I don't really know what he's up to now. We're supposed to get together next week so I'll find out all about him. Figures he'd move here right when I'm leaving for 5 months! I hope he lives somewhere near - traffic sux in this town.

No comments: