Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Random

Not taking the Vespa to Santa Fe - decided there was too much that could go wrong and it was too much hassle. I think I may buy a bike instead, since I'm only 4 miles from the office and the exercise will be good for me.

Got my 9 month LASIK check-up this morning. I'm nearly 20/20 and that's as good as it's going to get. I'm pretty happy about that, since I started out at 20/400. I just need to use my eye drops more often.

Nancy was at the eye doctor too this morning. Quite a pleasant shock to see her there. She's thinking of finally getting contacts, which I think is a great idea. She says she has trouble putting things in her eye, but it's a lot different putting contacts in than say, a tree branch. Even I would have a problem with that!

Got to go back to work now - I have to call the hair and makeup ladies and try to find out why their timecards don't match the production reports... divas.

No comments: