Sunday, June 24, 2007

Working On A Sunday

When I came in on Friday, it looked like I had a huge pile of payroll. Now that I'm actually working on it, it's not so bad. It's pretty clean and if I had the production report for Friday I'd be in really good shape. Too bad the DGA 2nd 2nd dropped the ball on that one...

I saw another coyote Saturday morning. It was down in the park at the other end of the block. I kept an eye out to make sure it wasn't coming our way, but I never saw it on the street. I know Sofie's too big for them, but it makes me nervous all the same.

We didn't go to the movie last night. It didn't start until dark and I knew I had to get up this morning and go to the grocery and to work. I have to be lights out by 10pm to make that schedule. It may have to wait until this show is in wrap. I need to check the website and see what's coming up. Plus I had a nasty headache.

Anyway, I should get back to my timecards. It's getting close to done even though it doesn't look like it - there's a big stack of construction cards but they're only 3 days and really easy.

No comments: