Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Shit List (cont'd)

Today I heard from AD, the first asst camera guy who is also missing his check. Either KK didn't tell him jack or he was testing me to see if I would tell him the same thing I told her. Plus he had the nerve to question whether or not I had even cut checks for them! Like I enjoy dealing with assholes who think I can't do my job... Anyway, he was all for a stop-payment until I reminded him of the 72 hour rule. He decided to give it one more day. The camera department is usually filled with prima donnas (because they are so close to the actors all day) and they drive me nuts.

I need to find out who the current Postmaster General is so I can direct complaints to him/her. Hang on... John E. Potter. Look out, John. I'm sending KK and AD your way.

No comments: