Wednesday, June 27, 2007

How Green Does That Make You?

I heard a story from the POC on this show about an actress he worked with on Charlie's Angels 2. Now, I really like this actress and don't want anybody to think otherwise but this story makes me wonder.

Anyway, she's very green and does a lot for the environment. She even made the production company rent electric golf carts instead of the regular gas golf carts. Then she goes out and buys her assistant a $70K Hummer. Ummm, since when is a Hummer a green vehicle? And does she pay for the dude's gas? It must cost hundreds to fill that thing up every week. Maybe she's just off-setting her carbon footprint with the golf cart stuff...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your site by hitting "Next Blog"... way more interesting than some stuff out there.

By the way, I just read your profile. I make movies. Wanna bank roll me? (j/k of course)

Cheers.

film-chick said...

Thanks for the compliment. As for the bank roll, if I could figure out how to skim some of the millions I pay out each week, I'd bank roll the husband's movie first! Also just kidding... no one ever manages to get away with that for very long ;)