Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Possibly Sinister

I've been loaned to another show (Charlie Wilson's War) for the next 3 days to help out with the regular payroll while the payroll acct fixes some sort of SAG nightmare (something to do with getting back from Morocco and having the Exhibit G's be a huge disaster).* It's on the Paramount lot with an acct I've never met so it should be a good way to network. I'm still going to have to do my regular EA work, but we're so slow it should be fine. Just have to make sure I don't forget to take my timecards with me!

The reason any of this is possibly sinister is because it seems the exec here is trying to break up T's staff. He's got me going over the hill and he called and offered the 1st that show in Greenville, doing the tax incentive paperwork. It's almost as if he's trying to make sure T doesn't have a crew if she gets a job. Plus he started talking to her about reshoots and she absolutely does not want to hang around for reshoots. So I guess we'll see...

*SAG = Screen Actors Guild
*Exhibit G = the report indicating the call and wrap times for the actors, used to generate paychecks for anybody who isn't making over $65,000.00

No comments: