Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Mo's Response

I wrote to Mo this morning to find out her reaction to my job offer:

"I got a job offer with CK for the new George Clooney movie. I'm interested in it, but you had dibs so I thought I'd better see what was up with your show."

Hi Film-Chick
my, Oh damn....I know she's a good accountant and a very nice person so I say go for it!!! I have nothing solid at this point and am still budgeting various projects. Looks like we could be going to Louisiana in January, but I don't know for sure. I hate to lose you, but you don't want to turn down a solid offer to just wait...I totally understand. I love George so please, please tell him hello for me. We're very old friends...Good Luck Film-Chick...and we'll try again!!!
xoxo
Mo

So it looks like I'm off the hook with her.

And I did write back to tell her any excuse to talk to George would be greatly appreciated!

Now I just have to deal with T.

No comments: