Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday

Erdedo wrote:

I'm watching the Extreme Makeover episode that you wrote about. I'm sure that it was strange to see for you and your family to watch.

So, if you aren't going to Portland what are you going to do?

I responded:

I haven't talked to the rest of the family, but it was hard for me to watch. Even though the inside of the house looked so different it wasn't hard for me to remember what it used to look like. And the outside looked practically the same. But it was an old house and they needed the new one.

As for work, I'm waiting to hear back about the Greenville show. I called on Thursday with a couple of questions, but nothing yet. It's got me a bit worried. But something will come up if that one doesn't pan out.

Speaking of which, I just heard Iron Man is looking for a payroll acct. That would be cool but it's in Playa del Rey which is an automatic hour commute each way. Ugh.

No comments: