Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Killing Time

So I'm here at work killing time waiting for my payroll edits to come over and I start clicking on the links on the hotmail site. Mostly gossip and lite news but it's something until the husband hooks me up with some more blogs to read.

Anyway, at least one link every day has something to do with dating or relationships and because I'm female, I click on those to see if my life is normal. But I get so pissed when the link goes to the Match.com sign-up page! Hello! Not interested in looking for someone, just want to read about someone else's trials and tribulations, thank you very much. So annoying.

My bootcamp instructor has been gone since last Wednesday for a wedding and Thanksgiving so I've been doing the workout on FITV these past few mornings. Only problem with that is Sofie. She feels the need to lay at my feet so I'm forced to step around her constantly and today while I was doing push-ups and crunches she felt the need to come over clean my face and nose. After pushing her away repeatedly, I gave up and just let her do her thing. She thought it was fun trying to keep up with me. Have to say the paw in my eye wasn't great, but she has a way of using her paw to pull the object of her attention closer that can be uncomfortable.

No comments: