Thursday, November 02, 2006

Stuff

The trailer for EA is up on Moviefone now. It looks pretty good but I'm waiting to see more of the visual effects shots. Should be cool.

Yesterday as we drove down to set for lunch, we passed Ben Stiller sitting in a konked-out golf cart. I didn't recognize him, but the 1st said it was him and I asked if we should go back and give him a bump with our cart. Decided not to.

I know that fall has arrived in SoCal. This morning, Sofie wouldn't come to me to get her harness on. I knew she wanted to go for a walk, but she just sat on the living room rug and stared at me, cocking her head from one side to the other. Finally, I bought a clue and got her shirt from her box and she came right to me, let me put the shirt on her, then trotted to the door and looked at me over her shoulder as if to say "we can go now." Strange little dog, but so friggin' cute!

No comments: