Monday, November 27, 2006

My Friend Frank

I went to Six Flags on Friday with Frank, a friend I met back in Atlanta. He moved out to LA too and we're both chugging along in the industry. Frank is the only person I know who likes roller coasters as much as I do, so every year or so we get together and ride. This year, I found out Frank is an EMMY WINNER!!! I can't believe I didn't know he'd won an Emmy! That is so cool. He was going to send me a pic, but remembered they're all under copyright. So if he manages to take a pic of his statue, I'll post it.

As for Six Flags, we stood in line for 2 hours to ride Tatsu - which is the newest one at the park. I didn't care for it, mostly because you're hanging face down with your bum in the air and since the natural inclination is to look where you're going, you spend the entire time with your neck craned back and it just plain hurts. Plus it seemed a bit pokey. Thankfully the rest of the lines weren't that bad. We rode everything we could except for our favorite X which was closed. Damn shame. But it was fun and I had a good time.

No comments: