Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Let the Wrapping Begin

I didn't make it to the wrap party. I didn't even want to be at work on Sunday and I wasted a lot of time playing Freecell - it was 9pm before I decided to call it a day and I wasn't done. I knew if I went, all I'd want to do would be to ask those people how they could be such morons and still make so much money.

It was a good party from what I heard and apparently Sean Penn showed up, but it's not like he went around chatting with the crew. He allegedly spent the evening sitting in the corner with Wilson. Typical. I don't know - when I go to the wrap party I rarely enjoy myself, but I always feel left out when I don't go...

We did get a wrap gift from the directors - a flask engraved "Randolph Dupree". It's a cute idea, since the groomsmen in the movie all got engraved flasks. The only thing we have to put in it though is some wine the best boy grip got us (he actually got us 2 very nice baskets with several bottles of wine in each, with a bunch of munchies) but you're not supposed to put anything acidic in the flask. Oh well. I've still got some tequila at home.

It's all over now and people are starting to go. I've gotten several final timecards and will get more each day. Yippee! Only a little over 2 weeks left for me. Don't know what's next, but my resume is out there and we'll see.

No comments: