Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Job Offer #2

I got a call from Darren who's doing a TBS pilot - a 1/2 hour sitcom. He got my name from the UPM I worked with when I did Conviction (the woman who told me as I left for my 1st ice-skating lesson not to break my right wrist so I cracked my tailbone instead...) I don't know the name of the show or who's in it. I only know the rate is 70% of what I usually get. I told him I really couldn't work for less as it makes it harder to ask for more on the next job. He said he'd get back to me after seeing if anything could be done, but I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen.

Which is fine, because a friend of mine called last night to tell me the Spider-Man 3 is looking for a 2nd payroll person. That would be cool. I'm trying to get someone to send me back a copy of my resume so I can send it to them. We'll see what happens.

No comments: