Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Countdown Begins!

I know most people are done with their countdowns by now, but mine has just begun. My birthday is at the end of the month and the gift-giving doesn't stop until then. The husband and I are going to Tennessee to see my family when I finish this show, so I don't know what to expect, but I'm hoping to pick up a little something while we're at home.

The trailer is out for You, Me & Dupree if you get the chance to see it. Looks pretty funny - maybe I sould read the script... I read one in Hawaii when we first started shooting, but they've had so many changes there's been enough pages to make 3 scripts. I spent an hour or so putting mine together last week while waiting for my edits. It's pretty colorful. You see, scripts start out on white paper. Whenever something gets changed, they print it out on a different color paper so people can keep track. The order is: white, blue, pink, yellow, green, goldenrod, buff, salmon, cherry, tan, gray, ivory, & orchid. If they make enough changes, the go back thru the colors again. Our last distribution was 2nd orchid. That's a damn lot. But the color thing is standard in the industry and I wonder sometimes if those colors are available in the real world.

Anyway, look up the trailer and see what you think.

No comments: