Monday, January 16, 2006

Job Offer #1

Since I'm about to be unemployed (again) I thought I'd keep a record of the job offers I get. Now, I've heard rumors of people calling for recommendations and stuff, but I've decided to track only the offers I get in the order I get them.

The first offer is from a woman I've worked with before, who I will call B. The offer is for a Disney feature starring J Travolta and T Allen and will shoot in Sante Fe, NM. Now, as much as I like working with B and would love to do a Travolta picture, B knows I can't go on location. I just can't leave the husband and the kitties all alone for 3 or 4 months. I will mention this offer to the husband and see if he is at all interested in spending the next 3 or 4 months in Sante Fe with me, but I'm pretty sure the answer will be no.

So that's it for Job Offer #1. Looks like it'll be a pass.

No comments: