Saturday, January 21, 2006

Infused-Tequila Shots All Around!

We went to The Spanish Kitchen for an amazing wrap dinner Thursday night. There were 14 of us from production and accounting and we ate and drank like nobody's business. Everything was delicious except for the desserts - which were ok but nothing special. I tried a bit of everything in the appetizers and had the lobster enchiladas for dinner. I also tried a bit of everything in the desserts. I don't like flan, but they told me it was amazing and I'm always willing to give something a 2nd try. The texture was better than what I've had before, but the flavor was sour. So I still don't like flan. They did have this superb pineapple infused tequila that was probably $10 a shot. So yummy. I can't wait to find out what the bill was...

Even after all that food and drink, I lost 3 lbs when I weighed in on Friday morning. I'm not saying it won't catch up with me, as it usually does. I'm just glad it waited a while.

I found out at dinner that T is "dating" Dillon. I put quotes around it because she says they haven't actually gone out on a real date. She mentioned something about wanting to see herself in a tabloid identifed as a "mystery woman." It's kind of funny because she thinks he's an insecure jacka$$, but she wants to find out why... I hope she has a good time with him. Enjoy!

I'm sitting in Sped's dining room as I write this. I came down for moral support and heavy lifting, and to take her to the salon. It's been 2 months since she's been and she needs it. Just kidding, Sped. I'm going to take the opportunity to get a manicure if they have any openings.

Took the train to get here last night. The husband and Sofie took me to the station and Sof kind of wigged out when I walked away to get on the train. Brian had to pick her up and when I got to a seat, I looked out and saw them surrounded by 3 women who were all petting Sofie. She's so damn cute!

Anyway, we had 30 minutes at Union Station so I decided to get off and take a look around. The place is beautiful. I could imagine it in the 30's and 40's with all the glamorous women and their steamer trunks. I walked to the lobby and it was like a movie set. I'm sure I've seen it on tv or in the movies, but it was hard to believe a public space in LA could be that amazing. It was clean and full of character. I'll have to take my camera next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did need it (and badly)! Thank you, Katchow.

:-)
Sped