Wednesday, January 04, 2006

2005 Done and Gone

I'd like to do some kind of recap of 2005 like I've been reading on other blogs, but my memory isn't good enough for it. Those lists of questions would only really apply to the past couple of months and a few high and/or low points of the first 10 months.

January began in London and ended up pretty shitty.
Don't really remember anything special about February.
March was ice-skating lessons that resulted in a cracked tailbone, followed by getting Sofie (nee Amy, nee Chloe).
April was sneaking Sofie onto the Warner Bros. ranch when the husband came to pick me up.
May was spent not killing my boss and on Sped's wedding.
June was having LASIK and getting Pergo.
July was Comic-Con.
August was reshoots and this job.
September was more of this job and my Vespa.
October was Hawaii.
November was even more of this job.
December was my motorcycle training class, Sped being sick, and work.

I'm sure if I reread my entries, it'd jog my memory, but that'd be cheating.

On to 2006. It's going to be a watershed year for us.

No comments: