Thursday, October 13, 2005

What To Think

A crew member, this time a guy, came in today and was talking about Douglas. He thinks the man looks perfectly normal, no work done. And this guy is in a position to get up close and personal to the stars. The woman yesterday doesn't get as close. But maybe as a man he just doesn't notice that sort of thing. I guess it'll have to wait until I see him for myself, if I get the chance.

I'm getting ready to get out of here for the night. I'm beat. Because the LA office is 3 hours ahead, we get to work at 7:30am and already feel behind. I was going to start next week's stuff, but I just can't face it. I need a break. I think I'm going to do a little shopping tonight and take it easy. Of course, I'm writing this as it's 7:45pm and I think I'm taking off early. Maybe I'll just go up to my room and crawl into bed. Sleep is good, too.

I miss the husband. And my dog. And my kitties. And Hamilton. I hear he's doing much better than he was and he seems to like the new plants I got for him before I left. I'm planning on accusing the guy taking care of him of killing him and getting a replacement, just for the fun of it. It'll be just like Diff'rent Strokes with Abraham.

No comments: