Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Shoes

Not much going on today. In fact, the highlight was seeing one of the pairs of shoes Douglas is going to be wearing in the movie - tan suede Ferragamo's to be exact. Costumes had forgotten them at the hotel and a PA was taking them out to set. He came by to pick up some other stuff and I really wanted to see them, but only to find out how big Douglas' feet are. I think they were a size 10, so that's respectable. But they looked expensive and each one was in it's own cloth bag inside the box. Fancy shoes. We dared the PA to show up wearing them and although he found the idea funny, we knew he wouldn't have for a million dollars.

My boss went home tonight on the red-eye. She misses her son and couldn't wait until tomorrow. I don't blame her in the least. I want to go home, too, but there's no point going until Sunday. It'll be easier to do the payroll here on Saturday than to fly home and be exhausted and try to do it there. I'm hoping to have it ready to go so I'll be able to leave early on Monday. We'll see. Most of the time it's not me that makes it run late. It's getting all the problems resolved and having it all approved.

I wish I had some gossip to share, but nothing much going on yet. I did hear at the kick-off party that one of our stars is a prick, but I may have mentioned that already. Oh yeah, I found out that our publicist is Hudson's aunt - sister to G. I can't say I would've picked up on the resemblance without having known beforehand, but it's there. Small world.

No comments: