Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Red-Eye

I'm now thinking it might be best to try and take the red-eye on Sunday night. Payroll's been a bitch and I just think it'd be easier to stay on track here and get it all done rather than do a little bit then pack it up and fly home and try and finish it there. Ugh. I'm just waiting for my boss to approve the plan.

I found out today that Douglas is not a tall man. I'm not sure how tall he is, but less than 6 feet. He's also had some work done that is really good, unless you take the time to compare his hands and his legs to his face. They just don't go together. But he is supposed to be really nice and took the time to compliment people on their work. It may not seem like much but when a huge star is not a prick, it's noticed.

Time to go turn in my receipts for some cheezy free gift. The omnipresent gift store here gives you something free depending on how much you spend with them in 2 weeks. Donna gave me some of her receipts and my 2 weeks is up, so I'm going to go in tonight. It's not much, a mug or a calendar or some such, but we've spent the money, we want the free stuff!

My braids finally stopped hurting so much. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep them in, but I really want the husband to see them. We'll see.

Speaking of the husband, we had some good news about a project of his today. I won't go into it here, as I don't want to jinx it, but stuff is happening, just like I said it would.

No comments: