Saturday, October 22, 2005

S#!T List

That dumbass video assist guy... What an effing moron. So I get back on Monday after taking the red-eye out of Hawaii. I've had about 2 hours of "sleep" on the plane and I go right into work. I get his check recut and I have the clerk call him to make sure he's at home before we send someone out there. Guess what he says... good thing we called because he has his check and he's about to go to the bank and deposit it! And then he says we can just send it to the set on Tuesday. Aaarrrggghhh!!! On Friday night, that bastard gave me all that bullshit about the mail taking at least 6 days and how Tuesday wasn't good enough (he actually said he wanted to take his check home with him on the plane, as if they would enjoy the ride together or something). And I have a copy of the note we sent on Friday night, apologizing once again for making the mistake and asking him to let us know if the check was there when he got home. Can you imagine the ordeal it would have been if he had taken that mailed check and put it in the bank, only to have it get kicked back with fees attached? I'm telling you, he is so on my list. He's so on my list that anybody else has been pushed off. When I got this week's checks ready, I actually bogeyed his check. I know it's totally gross, but won't stop it from being cashed and I felt better.

No comments: