Sunday, October 30, 2005

Time To Go Home

I'm not done of course, but it's time to go home - got a good chunk done but there's not enough hours in the day. We had over 65 new hires this week. I'm glad the biz is staying in LA, but do we really need to hire everybody? Aren't there any other shows these people could work on?

At least I got to meet one of the directors. He stuck his head in the door to make sure I knew there was someone else in the office, which was nice of him. It could have been embarrassing cause sometime's I go to get a drink from the kitchen and break out into song and/or dance with my Ipod shuffle. Anyway, after telling me he was going to be back in his office, he introduced himself. I told him my name and said I was doing the payroll. Didn't have any noticeable affect on him - a lot of people get really friendly when I tell them I pay them. It's a bit annoying because I know it's not real.

Home now - dinner and bed.

No comments: