Sunday, June 05, 2005

New Computer

The husband got a new computer last weekend which means I get the old one all to myself! We spent some time this weekend getting the new one set up in the "study" and the old one moved out into the breakfast nook. The new one is wireless, so we can both be online at the same time which is good when he's playing his online game and I'm bored out of my mind. There's rarely anything good on TV. I'm hoping to blog every night (if I don't during the day - but that's not usually blogging as much as venting about my stupid job). We'll see.

We took the kitties to the groomers yesterday - man they needed it. They get baths and their claws trimmed and Quincy gets his mane cut. He gets a bit bushy after awhile. When they cut it he always looks younger. Weird, but so cute. I really do need to post pictures of them all. I pick good pets.

I'm getting LASIK surgery on the 24th! Yes, SID, you can tell mom. I'm pretty excited about it, because my contacts have always kind of given me problems. They've never been as hassle-free as they should be. The only thing that sucks is I have to wear my glasses until then. I have to give my eyeballs as much time as possible to go back to their normal shape. Don't get me wrong, I have cool glasses. It's just weird to wear them for so long. I keep treating them as if they were sunglasses, like taking them off when I go into someplace dark. It's just been so long.

The husband says he's having trouble getting back to work. He's got a new script started and we're still waiting to hear on the last one. I told him he probably needs a vacation. I know I do. I feel kind of bad saying that, since I had so much time off at the beginning of the year, but this job wears me out.

Sofie gets her stitches out tomorrow. Finally - although you wouldn't know she'd had surgery the way she acts - she's crazy dog! At least we'll be able to take her to the dog-park again. I think we're going to try the one at Mulholland and Laurel Canyon. I hear it's really big (and celebs go there, ooooh!). Nothing I like better than seeing someone who makes $5 mil a picture pick up dog poop.

No comments: