Thursday, June 02, 2005

Dog = Baby

I have less than 2 hours to decide if the husband and I are going to go to Disneyland tomorrow. I don't want to drive down there in the morning because of the traffic, so I was thinking we'd go tonight and stay at a hotel. And part of the reason I want to go at all is because it's the 50th anniversary and I want to see the fireworks at 9:30 tomorrow night, so we'd almost need to stay overnight again.

The only reason I'm even debating it is because of Sofie. She can't be left alone that long. There's a hotel that allows pets, but she'd have to be put in the Disney day kennel while we're at the park. I just don't know if I can do that to her.

And in all of this, I'm not really even considering the 3 cats.

Dogs are like babies that way. You can't just leave them at home all day long. Well, you can but you pay for it. Dogs need attention every 4 or 5 hours. Cats get some extra food and water, a clean litter box, and they're good for 2 or 3 days.

Maybe we should consider going down later in the day tomorrow...

No comments: