Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I Thought You Said You Read This Blog...

My sister called to ask me how to spell Debby's name - she's sending a wedding gift and wanted to get it right on the card. She's known Deb as long as I have (about 23 years), but she still doesn't know how to spell her name, nor does she remember the big congrats I put out just a few days ago where put it in writing for all to see. Whatever... we discussed the many ways Deb could have "gone Hollywood" with the spelling of her name. I think an "ee" on the end is about it.

Anyway, I know she reads because she commented on how much I don't like my boss. It's still true - she's so annoying. And now she's found an executive over at the studio who rubs her the wrong way. She's spent the past several hours talking about it. I just sit here and keep my mouth shut.

We're getting an in-home estimate this weekend on Pergo. It's sad, but when you grow up, new flooring becomes exciting. I'm looking for the darker stains - easier to hide the dirt.

I have to say that I thought this show would provide more interesting fodder than it has. The actors are apparently all nice, no tantrums or demands. I hope to get back to features soon. Everything's a drama there.

No comments: