Thursday, May 25, 2006

Wusses

My boss came into my office last night and said something about bringing me back the vanilla candle I had given her as people didn't like the smell. I figured ok, it's a cheapo candle and vanilla is a tricky flavor, I'll just toss it...

Since she was going to be w/o a candle, I put my candle (Caramel Pecan Pie) in her in-basket this morning. Not long after she gets to work, she brings me both candles and after a tricky bit of discussion, I realize people don't like my caramel candle and she's giving me the vanilla one to replace it!

WTF? Who doesn't like it and why can't they tell me themselves? Why go to my boss with it? It's not like I care that much; Donna from Dupree came into my office one day and said she couldn't stand the candle I was burning and I blew it out, took it home, and found one she did like. Not a big deal, unless you're a wuss...

So I've got another one going today, Blueberry Cheesecake, and if someone doesn't like it they can tell me about it or take a flying leap - bastards.

No comments: