Monday, April 24, 2006

Stupid Fax

I'm sitting here at work, way past time to go home, waiting for my payroll to fax through. I hate faxing payroll. It's so friggin' slow.

Anyway, I'm especially peeved since I went on an 8 hour hike yesterday. We didn't plan for it to be an 8 hour hike, but that's how it turned out. We took a wrong turn and decided to keep going and by the time we realized how far it was, it was too late. We only had a few granola bars and some trail mix and we ran out of water. We ended up filling our bottles from the stream, hoping to dog the water wasn't going to kill us or make us sick. Turns out we have 7 days to wait and see if anything's going to happen. Ugh. But part of the hike was beautiful, with waterfalls every 20 feet or so. I'll post a pic from the laptop when I get home.

I'm hoping to stop by the gym on my way home and work out a bit of the stiffness. It depends on the fax, but I really should.

No comments: