Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Credit

I finally got my internet credit listing for Snakes - I just hope I get one on the actual movie. That movie is going to be so bad and I'm proud to be a part of it.

No interesting stories to tell today. It's still pretty slow and we're on a hiring freeze. Just found out we're pushing for 2 weeks (sorry husband) because one of the stars is shooting another movie right now that pushed and he wants to have some time off between the two. So shit rolls downhill yet again...

My lonely office is across the hall from locations and I do get to hear some interesting tidbits from them every once in a while - it's not like I have to try very hard, they both talk pretty loudly. Right now, they're looking for houses for the stars to rent. You'd think the list of wants would be fairly extravagant, but it seems a pool and room for the nanny are about it. If anything weird comes up, I'll blog it.

Speaking of locations, the local guy worked on the Jessica Simpson movie that shot here not long ago (they just did some reshoots, I guess to cover some days when JS had gotten sick). He was telling someone on the phone yesterday that it seemed the paparazzi always seemed to know where she was, as if they had been tipped off. D'oh! No shit Sherlock. If I was making a movie with JS during all the drama of her impending divorce, I'd be faxing call sheets to the tabloids myself! Free publicity baby. It's all about the free publicity.

Gonna try a new font... if anybody's reading, let me know what you think.

No comments: