Thursday, April 27, 2006

Jinx?

Worked out this morning with a trainer for the first time since my last trainer had a nervous breakdown (sometime in October?). I seem to be a jinx on trainers but I'm not sure why. I show up on time and pay in advance. My first trainer just disappeared on me. He'd been having personal and financial problems and just stopped showing up. Then I had a great bootcamp that lost it's lease. Then I had a trainer who was fine, but I wanted another bootcamp, so I left him. I guess he's not really part of my jinx... Anyway, my next bootcamp instructor had the gym sold out from under her at the same time her mom got really sick. She just kind of disappeared as well, but she's popped back up now that I'm out of town. We'll see what happens when I get back to LA.

The workout was good, a bit on the easy get-to-know-you side, but I can tell it'll get harder once she's figured out how hard she can push me. Which is a good thing.

I have a lot of cleaning and laundry to do tonight. Sped is coming to visit(!) and I have to get some of the cat hair picked up. TG she's not allergic, but her hubby is and I'd hate to send her home all furry. So that's my project this evening and what little I have of tomorrow until I have to drive to Abq to pick her up. Being here would be a lot nicer if you didn't have to drive an hour to get to the airport, but it's an hour to LAX from my condo and that's due to traffic, not distance. Here it's just that far away and the speed limit is 70 or 75 most of the way.

The husband and I are trying to plan a trip for December when I'm done with this show. Right now we're looking at Disney World for a week. Probably stay in one of their better resorts and have a good time. Maybe visit some friends in the area while we're there. Definitely go to Giant Comic Book Warehouse. Other options include a coast drive up to Seattle or a stay in Colorado. Depends on what we do with Sofie. Man, I miss that dog.

I really need to bring my camera to work and take a pic of Ralph, the tranpso dog. He's a sweetheart.

No comments: