Friday, April 21, 2006

Busier

Today's been busier for me than it has been, but I'm still finding time to surf and play games.

The location guys across the hall have a fart machine and a program on their computer that speaks. They've been saying some pretty rude things then farting. It's amusing to say the least. I don't know what I'd do without them there. I get so bored.

Everybody's going to see some band tomorrow night. I'm not sure if I'm going, since I'm hiking on Sunday morning. I kind of feel like I should hang out at home with the cats and do laundry. I need to get my new sheets washed before Sped comes in on Friday. I do have to go shopping, try to find some decent hiking shoes. I don't need anything fancy, but my sneakers don't cut it for working out anymore, much less walking on dirt paths strewn with rocks. So I need hiking shoes and new cross-trainers. At least I should be able to get those in one place.

The husband and I were talking about what to do when this show is over and we're thinking of going to New Zealand. If anybody has any suggestions for planning such a trip, I'd love to hear them.

Sped has a LiveJournal blog that I check on every day. She doesn't update that often, but I check. Anyway, I realized yesterday that she gets a lot of comments from friends who are always there to cheer her up or give her advise and I'm jealous. Not of the comments, just the fact that she has that circle of friends who care enough about her to check up on her. Most of the people I know are from work and nobody seems to keep in touch after a show is over. N is about the only exception- I hear from her about regular stuff. The rest only write when they're looking for work or have a payroll question. Makes me feel very lonely, especially with no Sofie to go home to...

No comments: