Thursday, April 13, 2006

I Hate My Payroll Company

I'm working with a payroll company for this show that I don't usually work with and I don't like them. Too many issues with stuff, a lot of which weren't issues for 3 or 4 weeks then become huge, paycheck stopping things.

My current gripe involves a woman named Linda. I called her twice and left messages indicating I needed an old invoice sent over for backup to a current one. I hear nothing back. Then this morning I get an email from here that is CC'd to the 1st Asst Acct and starts with "Thanks James." So basically, I call her for 2 days and she responds to James instead of me. I wondered why he asked me for my email yesterday...

That just really bugs me. I don't care what kind of relationship you have with any other member of the accounting office - if someone calls, you should respond to them, not go thru a third party. Damn that pisses me off the more I think about it.

Long live EP!

No comments: