Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Diet Update

I finally came up with an eating plan that seems to be working for me. I don't have a scale and it's only been 3 days, but so far so good. I've been able to stick with it and I have to say the tattoo helps. It's on my right thumb, so I can't reach for anything without seeing it and reminding myself that overeating is never worth it, but I am. I'm aiming for a couple of pounds a week, but I'll be happy with 1 per week. Basically, as long as I'm losing, I don't care how long it takes.

It helps that I'm working out again. So far fairly basic stuff, but I'm hoping to work back up to a boot-camp. I just need Heidi to get something going again. The elevation is really hard, though. I tried to go out the other night and jump rope, but I just can't breathe. Being at 7000' and having sinus congestion sucks.

As for work, we've started hiring again. Nothing special to report, yet, but I'm keeping my ears open. Several of us are clearing out for the 3-day weekend. Gonna go home and see the husband and the Sofie - got a meat stick with her name on it!

No comments: