Thursday, January 27, 2005

Back on Track?

I've been crap on my diet lately and I have to do better. I've got Sped's wedding in May and I've ordered my dress a size too small. Got no choice now! Besides, Sped's doing my diet and has lost 15 pounds. Can't let her beat me. The husband and I are going to try Nutrisystem. I don't know how it'll work but at least I won't have to shop or cook. Always a good thing!

I read girlfiend's blog yesterday where she talks about her (possibly unnatural) love of her Dyson vacuum. She claims it gets cat puke out of sisal. If that's true, I want a Dyson of my own. All 3 of my cats puke on a regular basis. Sometimes it's hair, sometimes it's unchewed cat food, sometimes it's just gross liquidy stuff. Most of the time I can't deal with cleaning it up while it's still warm. That is just too much. I'm hoping to replace my carpet with hardwood floors someday. But I do have one cat who will drag himself, hacking the whole way, from the tiled part of the house to a nice carpeted spot before he actually hurls. I have seen him do this and if it wasn't so gross, it'd be funny/pathetic. Another cat manages to hurl wherever he is, be it on the sofa, over my shoes, etc. Makes me really want a dog sometimes.

I just have to ask - if that dumbass decided he didn't want to kill himself, why didn't he drive his Jeep off the tracks? I hope he gets the death penalty and I hope it hurts.

Breakfast was gym food - an egg and kidney beans. Sped's been making fake crab and scrambled eggs. I oughta try that.


No comments: