Monday, June 12, 2006

Packing

I got up early this morning to wait for the UPS guy. I had left my 2nd apaprtment key with the husband and realized on Saturday that I'll probably have to turn it in when I leave tomorrow. So he took it to UPS for delivery today. They're supposed to be here by 10:30am, so we'll see.

In the meantime, I decided to drag most of my stuff down to the car to see what would fit. I think I can get everything necessary in, but I won't be able to see very well out the back. And in the end, it's going to be a game of shoving stuff in wherever there's a space.

I won't be taking the cat tower or the litter boxes. Nor will I be able to take the sweet little table we got at the Abq flea market. Now that I think about it, I also probably won't be able to fit the little stick-vac, either. Oh well. Me and the kitties fit and that's what counts.

No comments: