Sunday, February 05, 2006

TGIH (Thank Goodness I'm Home)

I couldn't get my last blog to post when I wrote it, so I just put it thru now. Sorry about any confusion.

We got home about 3pm yesterday and went over to pick up Sofie. She wasn't as excited as we thought she would be. Actually, she seems to have picked up a little bit of something. She was really tired and her nose was warm and dry. I don't think she ate that much while we were gone - she seems to have dropped 3 or 4 pounds, but I don't know for sure. We're going to have to fatten her up a bit.

The husband and I are still tired. It sucks that it takes so long to recuperate from traveling. I crawled into bed last night to take a nap at 7pm and didn't wake up until 4:20am. I tried to take a nap this afternoon with him, but he started snoring and I didn't want to wake him up. At least I don't have to worry about going off to work tomorrow.

Have a ton of stuff I want to do while I'm off:
1) paint the study
2) paint the living room
3) finish painting the kitchen
4) finish the bookcases
5) swap out the dvd shelving
6) put in a closet organizer
7) rearrange the furniture
8) rework my desk area
9) take out the shower doors in the guest bath
10) paint the kitchen cabinets
11) paint the bedroom
12) paint the master bath
13) get a side table
14) get a mantle piece

That's all I can think of for now and I'm sure only about 1/4 of it will actually get done, especially if I only have this 1 week off...but I have to do what I can while my days are free. It's so easy though to just goof off.

No comments: