Thursday, February 09, 2006

How Cool Is It?

I had my interview today for Snakes On A Plane. The accountant and the 1st both seemed really nice and I think I'll get the job as long as it actually gets a green light (is that one word or two?). I should know tomorrow, then start on Monday or Tuesday. Luckily they're going to shoot at The Lot (where I did the Flight Plan reshoots) instead of LA Center Studios. A much better drive for me.

Apparently, the snakes in the movie, both the real and the animatronic, don't look scary enough, so they're going to do some visual effects shots. Should make it fairly straightforward. But I know that'll never happen. It's always a ridiculous thing in the end.

And as for the title, I heard that during shooting it caused some trouble getting locations due to the very real possibility of having snakes show up. To make matters easier, they came up with a fake name - Pacific Air 121. Sam Jackson is reported to have said that they had better go back to Snakes, because it was just too cool. I have to agreee. It sounds hokey at first, but it grows on you.

No comments: