Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Training

Tomorrow I have to drive down to Culver City and go to a training session at the Sony lot. It's going to suck for several reasons:

1) The drive to Culver City will take at least an hour each way (it's less than 20 miles on mapquest).
2) The training involves going page by page thru the manual.
3) Most of the training will be on the accounts payable side, which I don't really care about but will have to sit thru.
4) The AP guys will have to sit thru my payroll stuff and I'm afraid it may give certain people ideas about their ability to do my job.

That's all I can think of now, but I'm sure more will come to me and/or will reveal themselves after tomorrow.

This is the first show I've done where I've actively chosen to not help out with the AP in the beginning. I usually try to kill time by doing filing or whatever, but it's never reciprocated and I'm sick of it. So this show, I'm keeping to myself.

No comments: