Monday, May 14, 2007

Rose Bowl

I went (by myself) to the Rose Bowl flea market yesterday. I found the glider set that I wanted (2 glider chairs with a table attached in the middle that holds an umbrella - included). It was $330 but it's sweet and I'm very happy with it. I also bought a set of fossil rock bookends, an austrian-crystal toe ring, and a wrap gift for C. T doesn't do wrap gifts so there's a chance no one else will either, but I'm more than happy to keep the bag for myself!

I also potted the rose bush we got in honor of Betty. The husband and I picked it out on Saturday and I decided to repot it after our 5am walk. I didn't think the husband would be interested but he was. I really am sorry. But it needs a better pot so we'll pick one out and repot it together.

Besides my great purchases, I also got a nasty sunburn on my upper arms and neck - at least I wore my hat!

No comments: