Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thursday

C and I went to Prosecco for dinner last night - I love their seafood risotto. We had a good time and she loved her wrap gift (an Angry Little Girl handbag that said F*CK all over it). I knew it would be perfect for her as it combined 3 of her favorite things: purses, the color green, and the word F*CK. I have risotto for lunch today - yum.

The husband said I could buy my fat replica so I ordered it this morning. He did say I wasn't allowed to bring it home - he doesn't want to see it. Not a problem during the week, but I may need to put it in a paper bag for the weekends so it's handy in case I'm overly tempted.

Man, it feels like Monday all over again. I'll be glad for the 3 day weekend. I'll have 1 day to do chores, 1 day to unpack stuff, and 1 day to lie around and do NOTHING. Heaven.

No comments: