Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Spring Cleaning

I've been unhappy with the state of my clothing for awhile now. Stuff was either too small, too boring, or too ugly. The husband took me shopping on Saturday to try and fix the situation. We got 2 pairs of jeans and 3 tops. I'm actually wearing a yellow shirt right now and I never wear yellow. It's growing on me. The husband doesn't like patterns or stripes so everything is a solid color. That may bother me at some point but I think I need that right now. I think I need to look normal.

I spent about 30 minutes going thru my closet yesterday, trying stuff on and getting rid of things that didn't work anymore. I was surprised to find some things fit again, but there were things in that closet that even a thin person shouldn't wear. I'm going to get rid of more - I just don't have the attention span to do it all at once. Now I need to find a sale... It's sad that as I unpack, I find things that I don't really want anymore. I wish I had realized that before we moved, but nothing can be done about it now. I just need to box it up and wait for yard-sale day at the complex.

No comments: