Thursday, May 31, 2007

Killing Time

The husband wanted me to amend something. He's not against stripes, just patterns. He says most patterns look stupid. He tends to be right... at least when it comes to the crap I pick.

There's an article online about coyotes and how they're spreading all across the country. They had a pic of one so now I know for sure it was a coyote I saw while walking Sofie.

Damn, there's something bothering me and I wanted to blog about it, but I can't remember what it was. My memory is terrible. I'll just stay logged in until it comes back to me.

In the meantime, should I be excited about the Harry Potter theme park in Orlando? Doesn't matter because I am.

The roses are blooming. We were so worried about them not making it and today 2 buds are opening. I'll take pics tonight and get them posted.

I can't think of it and I have work to do. I know how to log back in.

No comments: