Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Random Caused By Bored

I decided to click on my profile and see how many hits I've had when I saw that my age is listed as 251. WTF??? Then I realized I put in a false birthyear - the husband says not to use the real year as a safety measure.

Eh, I'm bored. I have work to do and the important shite gets done (like getting start packets together for producers who we will probably never see and having the director's people send me revised/corrected paperwork) but the rest of it just kind of sits. I wonder what else I would do with my life if I had the opportunity. Bake stuff, maybe. I love to bake. I really should take some decorating classes, but really I just like to bake. I'd like to paint, too but no classes. Just buy some canvas and paints and brushes and go for it. Abstract stuff and flowers. Pottery seems like fun but way too easy to mess up. I don't like the failure option.

It'll get busy soon enough, we start shooting June 11th and they've got a Gaffer and a Key Grip on now. Plus construction is ramping up and there should be some drivers coming on soon. The studio requirements are becoming second nature, which makes me feel better about it all.

No comments: