Sunday, July 09, 2006

Ugh, Sunday.

Back at work this Sunday, barely after 8am, and I'm already pissed. I got 2 post-its on my door and both of them were stupid. The 1st was from the 1st asst acct, telling me a journal entry I'd done wasn't posted yet. I KNOW THAT. It's actually sitting in her basket with a note on it asking her to audit it for me. If she had done that, I would have posted it. The 2nd note is about a guy who didn't get paid because I didn't get a timecard for him. It's asking me to call the best boy about it. I CALLED HIM ON FRIDAY. Dumas probably doesn't listen to his messages. And off course I don't have any of my paperwork. I'm going to have to call security to come and let me into the production trailer again.

I can't wait until this shit job is over. If I get something else lined up, I'm so bailing on them.

No comments: