Wednesday, July 19, 2006

N's Star Sighting

Email from N:
Celebrity Sighting... CSI Gary Dourdan-Warrick
I could have wet myself I was so excited. I walked within a foot of him... I love that show and am completely beside myself that they shoot it right here...

Which one is he? I don't watch it that much.

Tall black guy

big hair? he's a hottie
good for you!

He looks hotter in person and either the sun was hitting his hair just right or he got some nice red highlights... and I'm not sure but I think he checked me out and then did another check after I passed by him. So when I got to 2160 I had to use the restroom and make sure my ass looked decent. Though it was too late for that.

Can I put this in my blog?

Yes but only use my first name...

Blogger's Note: I want to point out that it is quite possible that the man did check N out. She's a hottie, too!

No comments: