Thursday, July 06, 2006

I Hate This Show...

If I haven't mentioned it yet, I need to add "taking over another person's show" to my list of things not to do. Ugh. It's been a crappy week but at least everyone's getting paid on time.

Our star wants to take a little vacation before going back to work on his sitcom, so he'll be done on Monday instead of Tuesday. This means we'll be shooting Saturday and Sunday to make up for it and the stuff we fell behind on. I'm working tomorrow (6th day) and my asst will be coming in on Sunday. I also found out I'll get to pay the actors this week. What fun! There's a boatload of them (pun intended) and I'm already struggling. It's not going to get better until I get to leave for Comic-Con. Hopefully by then it'll be more under control.

The payroll acct from VA told me today he's finally reached his bitter stage and he's ready to set people on fire. He even has a list.

The POC just came in and asked who was paying the actors now. I told her I was. She commented it was a bad week to switch, as there are 50 stunt players and 20 new day players. F*ck me. I wonder if it's too late to dump it back on VA?

No comments: