Sunday, July 09, 2006

F*cking Camera Dept

I got the camera timecards in today and those fucks had the nerve to send a copy of the contract with them. Specifically, it was the page about 6th days and they circled the part that said they were due a 6th day...

AS IF I DIDN'T KNOW!!! IT'S ONLY MY JOB YOU DUMB FUCKS.

I showed it to the acct and he's going to show it to the UPM. I don't know what will happen, but I am so insulted and pissed off.

I'm debating a response - either sending them their timecards back with a note saying if they don't think I can do my job they can break their own damn timecards or sending a note asking them if they could come by the office and take care of the rest of the crew, since they obviously know my job better than I do.

Damn, I'm grinding my teeth I'm so mad.

No comments: