Sunday, July 23, 2006

Jobs

I got a call from a Sony show (Super Bad) that I would have been happy to work on except it's on the Sony lot - that would mean commuting over an hour each way every day. Put that on top of the 10 -12 hours I spend at the office on a normal day and I'd lose it. It was nice of K to recommend me, though.

I also got the call from DH4, but I had already decided to turn it down. I really don't want to work that hard right now. I called the acct back to turn it down and she wouldn't really accept my answer. She kept trying to talk me into it, saying how it wasn't going to be that hard with 2 people and a clerk. Then I found out I wasn't even her first choice - the first person she called didn't want to go to Baltimore. So she's desperate and I told her I'd think about it over the weekend so she'd leave me alone. I had already told my boss on Evan I was staying, so that's that.

My big plan now is to work on Evan until November, then get my sister to come visit me, then get another job after she leaves. We'll see what happens.

No comments: