Friday, August 12, 2005

Family Photo

My parents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary last Thanksgiving and the whole family was there. Unfortunately, we managed to NOT get a family portrait taken.

I wrote to the siblings a couple of months ago and suggested we try to meet up at Christmas and have one taken as a surprise. Didn't hear much back from people. I tried again this week, since I'm working now and can't make it home until New Year's. One brother said he couldn't make it then (because he had a job, too), so I wrote back that if one person wasn't going to be there, then that was that. It wasn't going to happen. Then another brother wrote and asks if we're cancelling Christmas! Sometimes they aren't the brightest. The first brother then writes to suggest that we all send him a photo of ourselves and he'll photoshop us into one picture. Moron. I didn't even respond to that one.

No comments: