Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Day 2

So far, and it's only the 2nd day, I like this new job. The people seem friendly and professional, but still able to have a good time. I got stuck in an inside office with the future clerk. No windows and the possibility of a psycho, but I've got plenty of wall space to make it homey. I managed to mess up my phone while rearranging my desk, but it seems to still be working.

We're not on the Universal lot, but we're right outside the gate and we have a golf cart to take us up to the commisary or for coffee. I've been here before, so I'm not that excited about the studio store. They don't have very good deals on DVD's, but I think the music may be better priced. There's always the Panasonic store... I may check their prices on a couple of things.

Sofie has earned her super-villain name of "Destructo." I'm amazed at the number of things she has managed to destroy with her sharp little teeth. Last night she pulled a couple of candles out of a basket and ripped the packaging to shreds. I was sure the candles would be gnawed, but she seemed to prefer the tissue paper and plastic bag. Weird dog.

No comments: